We are committed to manufacturing the highest quality and most durable trailers at Bigfoot Trailers. We understand that a trailer is an investment, and we want to ensure that it lasts for many years to come. That's why we employ only the finest materials and manufacturing processes, such as the EVERCOAT® Paint System, in every aspect of our trailers.
With two state-of-the-art factories in Florida and Virginia, we produce equipment trailers for agriculture, construction, transportation, and other industries. No matter your hauling requirements, Bigfoot has a trailer for your application.
Bigfoot Trailers takes great pride in the quality of its products, which is evident in the use of the EVERCOAT® Painting System. This high-quality proprietary formula protects industrial equipment like Bigfoot Trailers from weather and environmental conditions, prolonging your equipment investment's lifespan.
The Bigfoot Difference
Have you ever looked underneath a trailer and notice many areas not painted? This may seem trivial, but even a tiny part of the trailer that doesn't get a complete paint coating could be where rust develops. In fact, painting every inch of a trailer is so critical to its longevity that we made a custom lift to perfect this critical process. That's right! Our in-house device actually lifts the trailer above the painter's head (don't try this at home!) so he can meticulously paint all the nooks and crannies on the trailer's underside. That’s the Bigfoot difference.
What Is the Bigfoot EVERCOAT® Paint System?
The Bigfoot EVERCOAT® paint system is an exclusive blend of a high-quality topcoat and primer. The topcoat is 2-part urethane, creating a harder surface than a powder coat finish, which can eventually flake. This durable paint creates a moisture, rust, and scratch-resistant surface. Our EVERCOAT® paint system is like the paint used on airliners, trains, and semi-trucks.
- Durability: The Bigfoot EVERCOAT® paint system is exceptionally durable and can withstand weather conditions in all climates.
- Corrosion Protection: Our paint system is resistant to rust and corrosion, prolonging your trailer's lifespan.
- Scratch Resistance: The paint creates a scratch-resistant surface, so you don't have to worry about your trailer damage from everyday use.
- Easy to Clean: The paint system is easy to clean and maintain, so you can keep your trailer looking its best for years.
In addition to our EVERCOAT® paint system, we also use many other high-quality components to ensure our trailers are built to last. For example, we use galvanized steel for the frame, which is rust-resistant. We also use high-quality seals and gaskets to prevent leaks.
Other key benefits include:
- High-Quality Components: We build top-performing trailers with components and materials, ensuring long-lasting reliability to meet your most challenging hauling demands.
- Delivery Area: We offer delivery throughout the US. Rates vary based on location.
- Rent to Own & Financing Options: See Financing for details.
- Factory Direct Prices: Our trailers are the most dependable in the industry, and with factory-direct pricing, you can rest assured you are getting tremendous value at competitive rates.
- 5-Year Warranty: We stand behind our trailers and haulers with the best warranty in the business.
Where to Buy Bigfoot Trailers
Bigfoot Trailers is committed to providing customers with the highest quality trailers possible. If you want a heavy-duty equipment trailer with superior components, including our exclusive EVERCOAT® Paint System, you’ve got to go Bigfoot! As a factory-direct manufacturer, we service the entire Eastern United States with factories in Mulberry, FL & Ashland VA; retailers in Tampa, FL; Hartford, CT; Amherst, VA; New York, NY and by appointment only, with retailers in Fort Myers and Marianna, FL. Nationwide delivery is also available. Call toll-free (866) 764-8878 or contact us at here for a free quote.